Loading the player...
Perfecting Loose Powder ARTISTRY EXACT FIT™
SKU: 116694| Size: 25 g
SKU: 116695| Size: 25 g
Form validation errors
Gives a polished yet natural look to make-up and masks imperfections of skin with our ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Blend formula. ARTISTRY EXACT FIT™ Perfecting Loose Powder helps to improve foundation wear and controls oil and shine while maintaining the look and feel of real skin – for an ideal complexion.
- ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Blend formula softly reflects light and looks invisible on the skin.
- Sets make-up/liquid foundation and extends its wear.
- Controls oil and shine without drying the skin.
- Non-refillable powder jar is specially designed to stay clean and will not leak. Comes with a plush round applicator puff.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Safe for use around eye area.
- Skin looks naturally radiant.
- Help minimise the appearance of imperfections without settling into fine lines or wrinkles.
- Three shades cover the entire range of skin intensities.
- Invisible, so can be worn over moisturiser or over foundation.
- Skin looks naturally matte.
ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Blend
Made of Tahitian Pearls and Optical Prisms finely balanced to a level of perfection. The formula mimics the look of real skin for an ideal complexion with an invisibly seamless fit.
Use after foundation or moisturiser. Apply onto the face with a puff or powder brush.
A tip from Global Make-up Artist Rick DiCecca for a more polished look:
- Tap a small amount of ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Perfecting Loose Powder into the cap. Using a fluffy powder brush, press the brush into the powder to distribute the product evenly. Sweep the brush over your face to set the powder. Repeat the process if a more matte look is desired. If a more luminous look to the skin is desired, sweep the brush just down the centre of face, leaving a soft glow along the outer edges.
- Want a polished look? After sweeping the powder over face with a brush, tap a small amount of loose powder into the palm of your hand and rub your hands together. Now, press palms into your face and lightly glide fingers over skin to create a poreless, polished look.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.